Last updated: June 20, 2022
Your privacy is important to us. It is Schwarz Partners, L.P. policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://www.schwarzpartners.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Information We Collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you to collect and process data
* All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you would like to request that we stop processing your personal information and/or delete your personal data, please contact us using the details below. We will comply with such requests unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information.
- By texting a keyword to short code 743387 (“SHEETS”), you expressly consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Up to 4 messages / month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 743387 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 743387 in reply to a text message you receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws. User information is not shared/sold to third parties for marketing purposes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby agree that we and our affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, managers, employees, representatives and/or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or any other damages, arising or resulting from or in any way relating to your use of the SMS service.
These terms and conditions may be revised, modified, or amended at any time.
Questions / Support: You can contact us at email@example.com at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 743387. You may also call our support line: 317.290.1140.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
10 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032